My wonderful husband has decided to leave me for the dusty trails of Moab for a weekend. Which is great, becuase he LOVES to bike, and LOVES Moab. However, I do not LOVE being without him. He left last night around 6:30, and after eating a healthy dinner of pizza and kool-aid, I drove around for an hour and a half to keep from being at home by myself. I then played solitare for 2 hours, then finished a book and finally crashed at 1:00 am. Whew. One night down. I know this sounds silly, but I never thought I could miss someone so much, when they are gone for such little tme. He truly is my better half. I realised this morning as I was driving to work just how perfect he is for me. Since he is the only reader of our blog, I will list the (David Letterman)
TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE MY HUSBAND
1. He sings to me. Whether its in the shower, while he is doing dishes, he is singing to me.
2. He is happy when I get to talk to my family or best friends on the phone, even when I talk for hours at a time. :)
3. As much as he loves hard biking, he loves when I come along and we only get about 1/2 mile away before my tush starts to hurt and we go back.
4. He does mornings REALLY WELL. Everyday (mostly) he gets up when I do, sometimes before I do, so that he can make me a smoothie, toast, a yummy lunch, and to warm up my car while I am getting ready. Oh, and he sings to me while doing it all.
5. He is a really nice guy. In the every meaning of the word.
6. He loves nothing more than to make me happy.
7. He was okay with the fact that last night, at 10:30 at night, I bought us two tickets to visit CA next weekend.
8. He tells me everyday how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me.
9. All of a sudden, the little things in life are really really fun.
10. He is my very best friend, and loves me for who I am and for who we will become together.
I love you Sweetie-Pie!! Come home SOOOOOON! (We are out of ice-cream AND pizza!!! HELP!) :)